Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm just a kid who's 5. Each day I grow some more. I like exploring. I'm PEYTON. So many things to do. Each day is something new. I'll share them with you. I'm PEYTON. My world is turning, changing each day! With mommy and Daddy and finding my way! Growing up is not so tough except when I've had enough but there's lots of fun stuff. I'm PEYTON. Thats Me ! ~pbs~
6 comments:
YAY!!! How awesome!
Probably the best feeling in the world, huh? I'm surprised so soon you were able to hold him. Congratulations! Any news on the heart vessel?
That is so great Renee'! What a perfect gift for christmas.
Awesome! You look SO HAPPY in those pics! He looks like he is getting stronger every day!
I dont think you could be smiling any bigger in this picture!!! So happy that you were able to hold your sweet boy! We are still praying.
I love that you were able to kangaroo with your sweetie! Awesome!!!
Post a Comment