Sunday, December 21, 2008

Daddy's Turn


Today was daddy's turn to hold Ayden. He is doing so good. He is still doing very well off the vent, and he started to get some food in in his tummy. About 1cc if you know how much that is. He did well at his first try. Lets pray he keeps that up too! We hope Peyton will one day soon be able to visit him. She still has a nasty runny noise!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think i cc is about a quarter of a teaspoon.

Anonymous said...

I knew the kid was tiny but WOW! I don't think I have seen anything cuter than him and his daddy in that picture! I can't wait to see you all very soon!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Ayden is TRULY A Teeny Little Super Guy!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear he is doing better. He is soooo cute. We are still praying for him.

Anonymous said...

how cute!! it's so sweet to see ney, i'm so happy for you!! jlr