Wednesday, December 3, 2008

12 Point Buck and still counting





Well he did it! Kevin got the Buck of the year (and his life time). At one point tonight I had 12 guys in the garage looking at this thing. Congrats Hun! Venison any one?
More pictures to come... I know you want to see more....

3 comments:

kmalouf said...

That's Gross!!!But Congratulations Kevin on a great hunting season! I hope Renee and I can take several mini vacations next year!

Theresa said...

HOly Crap! We are dying to know just where he got that thing?? Please let me know! I have never known anyone to actually get one that big.


and I agree with Kim--if you 2 do take any 'mini vacations' yourselves next year, you should come up to visit me!

Anonymous said...

wow Kevin that is an AWESOME trophy, Particularly the drop tine!! Congrats, thats the nicest deer ive seen in a while
Chris Buch