So we are going to my moms for Thanksgiving . Thank God my mother is an awesome cook, cause Lord knows I am not. I told my mom I would bring all the pre- goodies . Cant mess that up right! Well, I can. I wanted to make something for everyone and so I came up with "puppy chow". You know the Chex Rice, with the melted chocolate, and the powdered suger over that. Sounds sooo simple. I burned the chocolate the first batch I made. So off to the store I went. I decide to go up to the dollar store, they didn't have Rice Chex, so I bought LIFE instead. Kevin said he would melt the chocolate for me this time. Great..... Well it worked for him but the powdered sugar was just going right in to the cereal. What a mess. It just was not meant to be. I thought it even tasted grouse. And to top it all off as this was all going on Peyton was eating all the chocolate she could. Sugar buzz for Peyton........ I think I will stick with my cheese ball.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment