Thursday, December 27, 2007

No Pictures

We here at the Eason House Hold had a great Christmas. Santa came and went and the cookies came and went. Rachelle and Josh came and went. Even the little snow that we had has gone. All that craziness for 2 days ! We will have one more day on Saturday to Celebrate with Kevin's side of the Family. In the past it seems to work out great to get together after Christmas , this way no one is rushing to get to another place. and it makes Christmas last a little longer.
I do not have any pictures to share with you at this time. I forgot my camera at my Grandmas house Christmas Eve. I used Rachelle's camera Christmas morning and well she has her camera. So until I get some pictures of my own. You will have to visit my Dads site. I'm sure we have about the same pictures anyway..... O' Happy Day!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

So, did Peyton get that new baby she was asking for???

Anonymous said...

yes she did but its broken. It will not stop sucking....we have to send it back for a new one..