Tonight we went to a Japanese Steak House for dinner. It was a first for both Peyton and my self. Kevin has been there before. Peyton enjoyed watching the man cook her food right at our table. She loved using her "job sticks" She was quit good with them by the time we left. I had the Genji Special and Kevin had the Tokyo Special . Peyton and Kevin both had Sushi too. Grouse me out! But it was only the veggie kind. Peyton ate all the rice around the out side, and Kevin ate the insides. Still grouse to me. Anyone else ever eat Japanese? (pictures are from Kevin camera phone)

2 comments:
That is a kid after my own heart!!! I love Japanese!!!! I cannot wait to hang out with her :)
we love japenese! we call it "cook at the table". i had never been until i moved to florida, and now we go quite often. but i do NOT eat sushi nor do i use chopsticks. quite the kid ya got there!
Post a Comment