So last night Peyton found a new favorite movie. Anyone want to Guess what it was? Ill give you some hints.... It has a puppet show, a man playing a guitar, some dancing, yodeling and its about 4 hrs long! The Man singing and the puppet show was Peyton's favorite parts.
Today we went to Great Lakes Crossing and went to the Rain Forest Cafe. Peyton loved it! We will have to go back again. Grandma Eason came over for dinner and we watched our new favorite movie again tonight. ( only part of it) I think i will get it for her for Christmas. Or maybe sooner since she is even sing the songs now.
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Happy 91st Birthday Grandpa
Posted by Peyton's Place at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Way to go!! That is one of Aunt Robyn's favorite movies too. We will have to watch it when you come over! I can hear you and Sarah singing "The sun, has gone to bed and so must I"
Have you showed her Annie yet??
Post a Comment