Thursday, September 13, 2007

A:

Butt Hole ! Can you believe that? What kind of trash is she bringing home?

Tonight we started dance class. Its a 2 1/2 yr old class . We only had 4 kids in the class. So Laura if you want to sign up your dancer let me know and I can get you the info. Peyton at first was shy. Can you believe that? My Peyton shy? After about 25 min she was out there on her own . (The class is only 30 min) Better luck next week... I will try to get pictures. I was to busy dancing to take any this time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love the info! Let me know. Thanks

Adams Clan said...

If it was a 2 1/2 year old class why were YOU dancing??

Theresa said...

Huh, that is a word I have not heard in years. I am sure that Brendan will be bringing home some good ones soon.

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to see pictures of you dancing in the class, Renee!!! Classic!!!

Anonymous said...

Does she kiss her mother with that mouth?!

Anonymous said...

It is 9:00am Sunday morning. You better be gettin that child some Jesus!!