Tuesday, September 11, 2007

@#$$ &%#@ !


I guess Sunday School did not work for our little Peyton. She said her first naughty word today. And Yes I said the following:

Peyton ! Where did you hear that word? That's not nice! I do not what to hear that again!

And Yes I did say: Or I'll put soap in your mouth!

OK it was not that bad of a word but enough for milk to come out my nose when she said it! I can not imagine where she heard it from.... Or can I!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so am I alone or does anyone else want to know what she said??

Adams Clan said...

I know I do. It can't be worse that what Sarah said the other day. Damnit Daniel just flows too easily off my tounge some days!

Theresa said...

Oh Come on Renee! Tell us what she said! "Oh Shit" was a favorite of Aarons awhile ago. But he is 4 and very well KNEW that he should not be saying it!

Adams Clan said...

Shit slips out at our house too. Sarah, who is only two, says "sit" and it sounds like "shit" every time. Then there is the ever popular "what the heck"!! So you see it can't be as bad as what the PK's have let slip!!

Adams Clan said...

I just noticed you changed the song on your header!! Cool! I sang it for Daniel. He thought it was funny.

We have a theme song at our house too. "If you want to be a grump thats ok but could you be a grump a little further away? It's not that I don't love you cause you know I do, sometimes I'm grumpy too. If you want to be a pest that's ok but could you be a pest a little further away?"...

Isn't funny how some songs seem to be written just for your kids???

Anonymous said...

Whatever it was, I am sure she didn't hear it here. :)