Today Peyton got to hold Ayden(with dads help) She did very well. She wants him to come home so bad. In the first picture Aydens eyes are a little swollen. They did an eye test on him and from what we know he did well. And yes he smiling at his Daddy. No weight up date today. They weigh him at night and I have not called yet. If I have time later I will post it. Prayers going out tonight for Ayden, so he can get off that O2! He just cant seem to go below 23%
Monday, January 26, 2009
Peyton's Turn
Today Peyton got to hold Ayden(with dads help) She did very well. She wants him to come home so bad. In the first picture Aydens eyes are a little swollen. They did an eye test on him and from what we know he did well. And yes he smiling at his Daddy. No weight up date today. They weigh him at night and I have not called yet. If I have time later I will post it. Prayers going out tonight for Ayden, so he can get off that O2! He just cant seem to go below 23%
Posted by Peyton's Place at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
he looks soo big! And so does his sister! absolutely adorable :)
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he looks. I know Peyton is a proud big sister.
In spite of the puffy eyes, I just love the picture of Ayden smiling!
Emily Happell
Post a Comment