Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ayden Graduated!

He was smiling, but i think he looks drunk!~His new bed~

He did it! Ayden has been moved down to SCN ( Special Care Nursery) He is doing so well. Only on 25% O2 and eating 25cc every 3 hrs. And the best news is he a big 3lbs 3 oz today!
I am so glad he was able to move, but we hate to leave the awesome nurses in the NICU. We hope we find it just as nice in the SCN.
*Special prayers go out tonight for the other 2 baby's in our NICU. Kaitynn and Miracle. May they continue to grow and be as strong as Ayden is now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! I didnt know if I should laugh or cry at that picture! By far one of my favorites! Congrats, Ayden! I knew you could do it! We are all still cheerin ya on, so keep it up! God is so good :)

Laura said...

That is wonderful news, Renee'! We will keep the prayers coming and hope he continues on this path!

Anonymous said...

That is a GREAT photo of your big guy!! Like R3, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!!!

THANKS for keeping us all up to date on his amazing progress!!What did we do before blogs??
Know our thoughts and prayers continue !!
LOVE to ALL,
Aunt Judy

Anonymous said...

That is great news! We will keep the prayers coming until Ayden gets home. He has the cutest smile!

Theresa said...

What a wonderful update!