Thursday, January 1, 2009

And now its PINK

Peytons favorite thing to say as she was painting was"ops, wheres my rag"


Peyton wrote her name on the wall but had no room for the N
We (Kevin & Peyton) started to paint Peytons new room. Peyton will move into our old room, Ayden will get Peytons room and Kevin & I moved downstairs into the room Peyton had as a baby. Lots of things to be done before Ayden comes home. The family room is our next project!
Today Aunt Shell Shell will be going to see Ayden for the first time. I can not wait to hear her update! Give him kisses for us!

1 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh I hope she gets pictures of her visit!

We are needing to paint the boys' bedroom. I'm hoping that Ryan will do it now that he's laid off. Of course it will probably be blue......no pink for me!