Monday, December 15, 2008

New Title

Well I guess now I have to try and change the Title of this blog. I am looking for some help. Any Ideas? A new song too.

Yesterday I got to make the trip to see my little man . WOW !What a set up they have. I was very over whelmed and cried a lot but every day should get easier. I hope. They did an ultra sound of his little heart and a vessel has not closed yet. They will give him 3 days of meds and IF that does not work they will have to do surgery on it to close it. So today's pray request is to make that vessel close!

I will try and blog everyday and keep you all updated. Thank you all again for the thoughts and prayers. It so confronting to know we have such good people by our side. I may need you all in some way or another , so again thank you thank you thank you!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there Renee! We all love you and are sending prayers your way. Let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do!!!

LOVE YOU ALL

Laura said...

Celine Dion's lyrics to Miracle are probably fitting! And could apply to both children for sure! I always get chocked up listening to the songs on her Miracle CD!

Theresa said...

I want to let you know that Ryan & I are thinking about you & your family daily and sending many *cyber-hugs*! I'll get to work on today's prayer request as well.......

Remember that even though I am far away, that if you need anything, give me a call or drop me an email.

Love ya!
Theresa

Jen said...

Renee....if there is anything I can talk about with you, I'd be happy to at the drop of a hat. I've been there and I know the roller coaster you are going through and are going to go through. Let me know if you just need an ear from someone who's done the NICU with 26 weekers. (My girls were born at 25 6/7 weeks gestation.)

Hang in there girlie! I'm praying for your little cutie. I will send up prayers that his PDA closes on it's own. And I will pray for strength for you and Kevin. Rest as much as you can. You need to recuperate from that c-section!! Take it easy, let the house get messy and let Peyton run around in her jammies.

Jen
(Theresa's friend who you scrapped with)

Anonymous said...

Ideas: Eason Entries
Peyton & Ayden's Place
Eason Updates
Little Blessings

Anonymous said...

Your blog should be called "Monkey and Me". Its the title of a children's book by Emily Gravett. The book is about a little girl and her monkey. The monkey being significant because Ayden's initials are APE.

Anonymous said...

I vote for "Monkey & Me". Everyone here is praying for Ayden and the rest of the family.

Anonymous said...

How about PARK Place?? (Peyton,Ayden,Renee,Kevin)

OR...
PA Announcements
PA Sound Off

You ALL are in our thoughts and prayers
MUCH LOVE TO ALL!!
Aunt Judy