Things here are good. Kevin left today to go Gun hunting. Wishing him all the luck in the world.
Peyton is doing great in school. I hope to have a report card next week. The above picture is of Peyton one morning at 7:30 am when we had to leave the house. She thought she was being funny, but Mommy didnt think it was so funny( at the time ) now I can laugh.
The baby is growing fast and I am now half way there! Still no names, so if you have any Ideas please let us know. We need the help. I know we have time but calling it "baby brother" is driving me crazy.
3 comments:
what about OTIS!
i sorta liked Max.
I am partial to Biblical Names
Aaron, Josiah, Jonah, Luke, Jonathan, Mark, John Mark, just to name a few
Doug likes Logan and Connor.
Clark? Oliver? Dawson?
Post a Comment