Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Flashback update and other stuff

For all of you who wish you could have gone to see New Kids On The Block, It was a great show! At times I thought it was a little corny, and other times I was so back in time 15 or so yrs ago. Yes they played all the old stuff, some new. Joey and Jordan can still hit those high notes. For all you Donnie fans( Robyn) he did great too, he even had his B baseball hat on like he did back in the day. All 8 of us agreed that they are better looking now ....... If any of you FANS out there have any question just let me know.. Oh and for all of you that are Fans of "The Hills" the girl who sings the opening song for the show opened last night. Please forgive me I cant think of her name at this time. Pictures to come as soon as they are sent to me!
In other news Peyton had her first sleep over this weekend , she actually had two. One was Friday night and One was Saturday night . She even got to go to the Zoo for the Zoo Boo. She did very well and I am sure she will ask all the time now to have "sleep overs" It is starting already and she is only 3.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you forgot something under "other stuff". It involves a bow and arrow.

Anonymous said...

We will post on that when we get it home and I can take Pictures!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous you went!!! I cant wait to see pictures :) Also, congrats on the boy.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the deer Kevin. And what is this about a bow and arrow???

Anonymous said...

dad thought I sould have posted that with my first update but I wanted to wait untill I got Pictures