Today was Peyton's first day of Preschool. She will go every Tuesday and Thursday. And those are the days Papa and Grandma watch Peyton. It all worked out so great! She was not that excited to go this morning but she did it with no tears ! She did not even look back ! I was one happy Mommy! She has now told me 6 times they did not do any Art. I think that's going to be here favorite part! Lets hope Thursday goes the same......
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She did a great job!
That backpack looks almost as big as she does!
Glad she did so good. The first days are always the hardest.
Good job Peyton! I showed Karli the pics and told her Peyton did a good job ALL BY HERSELF!
Im pretty sure she could fit inside that backpack. How adorable!
Post a Comment