Monday, July 14, 2008

Priceless

Priceless. I had 12 long hours, yes only 12 hrs and that includes the 40 min detour around Winston Salem to come up with that title . Yes i did it again. I have NO TIME for that darn city!
A great time was had by all this weekend in N.C. It was great to see everyone in one place.By the pool side was our favorite hang out. It was the first time i saw Short's house and dogs. Nice place by the way! It was the first time I have been lost more then 3 times in 1 weekend. We still cannot understand why in the south every street has 2 names and 2 numbers. It would be OK if everyone would use either one or the other, but some folks use both. It was also the first time I was at a southern Wedding. It was a lot of fun. Peyton loved dancing on that dance floor.
I could not just pick 1 or 2 pictures of our awesome weekend so here's another one of my slide shows. I do have more to share so look for another one soon. I look forward to seeing everyone again in Oct for the Block wedding and then again next year for Rachelle's in FL.

0 comments: