Sunday, July 27, 2008

George George







Today after dinner we went to check out our new park. It was very very nice. It just opened. It is located on Moravian behind our new Meijer ! Here are some pictures that we took. It had everything you need.There was a play area, eating area, trails to walk, water fountains to look at and even a bathroom! We even saw a place you could get married. Nice, very nice.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Peyton take the picture of you and Kevin?

Anonymous said...

I was gonna ask the same thing!! AND ya gotta love a park with a bathroom! :)

Anonymous said...

yes she did! good job she did!

Anonymous said...

We will have to visit this with you when we come and visit. Curious though why the blog was titled George George. Did I miss something??

Anonymous said...

George, George,George of the Jungle.. right???
I love that the photo that Peyton took of the 2 of you has her shadow in it!! Aunt Judy

Anonymous said...

George George is the name of the park Sorry , i Thought i wrote that!