Saturday Kevin, Peyton and I went to Walmart to pick up just a few things for the weekend. We told each other we had to stick with the things on our list. Nothing more. I needed something on the other side of the store so I left Kevin and Peyton alone for 5 min ! When I returned I saw a box in the cart that I was not sure what it was. So I asked Peyton what they had found. She replied, "Daddy said its a trouble maker." She was right, Daddy was in trouble. But we bought it any way!~ SUCKER!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It could be worse...he could have gotten her a chocolate fountain :)
Do they sell cotton candy machines?
do not give her any ideas PaPa and Amy we already have the Chocolate Mounyain thank you very much...
Post a Comment