Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weight


Your know you need to go on a diet when at 3 AM your bed collapses!
No joke! Scared the heck out of us! (stop laughing its not funny!)
The above picture is Peyton. I found her like this when i came back in the kitchen after going to the bathroom. Cleaver ant' she!
Oh and thanks Dad for that great song from YOU TUBE! I guess i live in a bubble because i have not yet seen or heard that before! Kevin said "its like 6months old" But when i am in the car i have Peyton and we have to have her song on . This weeks choice is Christmas songs. Nothing like 70 % weather outside and Let It Snow is playing! Good thing I love Her! Whats in your player?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is she watching a Life Time movie?

Theresa said...

I know what you mean....my kids always want radio control. Aaron's favorite is the "Walk the Line" soundtrack! I guess it means he is growing up cause it used to be Veggie Tales~

Laura said...

Karli of course has 2 backyardigan cd's and she likes celine dion as well because of the beauty and the beast song.

Anonymous said...

Right now we have HONK! for Daniel and Sarah, no that is not a typo, the ones who are actually in it are tired of hearing the music. The big kids like Johnny Cash, Ring of Fire, Walk the Line, Jackson and the one about the rusty chains are our favorites. Also HSM 1 & 2 and Ella Enchanted. We have a 6 CD changer at the house so it rotates through all day.

Anonymous said...

Palmer's favorites are Kenny Chesney, Sugarland and Jake Owen but Brooks prefers Sara Bareilles and the Greys Anatomy soundtrack. Those are the 5 CDs that rotate through my radio most often.