Friday, April 11, 2008

A Sickly Weekly!

*** Warning this blog contains some graphic nature, so for the weak stomach please be advised****

Monday morning 6 am i was awakened by the sound of Peyton Yelling" i need a drink I need a drink " AKA: I am going throw up all over and you can't run fast enough to stop me ! And so she did. Guess we are staying home today. Tuesday all is well everyone doing great ! Wednesday AM everyone still doing just fine. At about 9 pm I started to feel a little funny . By 9:20 I was down for the count! So at about 12 midnight right as i was falling asleep I hear " I think I have to spit! " and so she did! And so did I ! She was in the bathroom and I was in the sink. I can laugh now but not so much then! Peyton and I stayed home Thursday and I pushed myself to go back to work today. I hate to wast my vacation time home sick !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for ya kiddo! Been there!! I hope that all of your are feeling better soon. Don't push to hard at getting better, sometimes I think that is why we keep getting sick. Let your body rest and recover. Talk to you soon. See ya on the 19th! Are you bringing Peyton??

Anonymous said...

I've heard that child say "I need a drink" and "I have to spit" and it was not pretty. Those are her secret code words. And I think its adorable. See you soon!