If you look at this photo side ways does it look like Jesus? The dark circles being the eyes? Let me know what you think....
Friday, March 28, 2008
What do you think?
Posted by Peyton's Place at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm just a kid who's 5. Each day I grow some more. I like exploring. I'm PEYTON. So many things to do. Each day is something new. I'll share them with you. I'm PEYTON. My world is turning, changing each day! With mommy and Daddy and finding my way! Growing up is not so tough except when I've had enough but there's lots of fun stuff. I'm PEYTON. Thats Me ! ~pbs~
If you look at this photo side ways does it look like Jesus? The dark circles being the eyes? Let me know what you think....
Posted by Peyton's Place at 9:29 AM
5 comments:
Oh for Christ's sake, Renee.
no really? does it?
Yeah, sort of but I think you missed my humor in my first post.
no I got it I got it!
Does it have to be sideways to look like Jesus or can you rotate it for us?
Cut the floor out and put it up for sale on ebay. Those things sell for big bucks!
Post a Comment