Sunday, February 3, 2008

Weekend review


Friday night we went to the funeral home for Mary and then went out to eat with Kevins family. Peyton spent time with Grandma and PaPa. Then she got to spend the night at Aunt Cindys house so Kevin and I could go the funeral on Saturday. Sunday Grandma, Peyton and I went shopping for an outfit for Peyton to wear for her 3 year old pictures. I have to say we did good! I hope to have the pictures done next weekend. Wish me luck....

Peyton on the "puter"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

KArli loves to play on the computer too! She learns a lot from this site.

http://www.uptoten.com/kids/boowakwala-navigation-games.html

Anonymous said...

Try jcplayzone.com it has some great games and is designed for the littlest computer users.

Anonymous said...

What does Miss Peyton want for her birthday? Could you post some suggestions? Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

We missed you at dance tonight.

Anonymous said...

Yes Kevin and I are not feeling so grea