Sunday, February 17, 2008

"SEE FOOD DINNER"



Tonight we went out to dinner to Red Lobster with Aunt Shell Shell ,Grandma and PaPa. Peyton brought a whole new meaning to a Sea Food Dinner. Yes my little Birthday girl threw up all over after we got done eatting. I did not know if i should laugh or cry. She ate a good dinner but after she was done she drank the rest of her milk way to fast and the rest is just not good.. We know it was from the milk because she was ready to eat more cake at Papas house after...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I gave it a 10 on the Barf-o-meter.

Anonymous said...

Did anyone else join her? I would have!!

Theresa said...

Ahh, poor thing! (I'm not sure who I feel more sorry for, Peyton, you and your family, or the other people at Red Lobster!) LOL!!

Thank goodness that we have not had that happen yet. We always seem to have the "too much milk way too fast throw up" right in our van. (That has happened to us at least once with each boy!) So now, after our third child, we have a new rule: NO MILK PRODUCTS IN THE VAN AT ALL! No bottles, no sippy cups, ect. Only clear liquids!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok Ive done some research.


You will get six new episodes of Desperate Housewives starting April 13

5 new episodes of Grey's starting April 24

That is all I have for now!