OK , I have 2 Favorite shows. One Tree Hill and Grays Anatomy. One Tree Hill was Awesome this week. Any one else out there a fan besides me? As for Grays WTH ! How can you show us that and not have another show ready to go? Why even show it? It made me soooo mad. Those writers best put their big boy and girl pants back on and get on with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
sorry about Gray's. I didn't see the show you are referring to so I don't know what is going on. I can tell you that they are done with new shows for a while. That was the last one until the writers stop striking. I can tell you thought that One Tree Hill has 10 episodes left. They produced 12 before the strike and have shown 2 at least the last time my source was updated. See tvguide.com for more details.
Post a Comment