Well we did it. We stood in line for 1/2hr (not bad) to see Santa. Just as we were next my sweet little Peyton looked up at me and said "mommy I pooped" You what? " I pooped !" Yup she had to sit on Santa with a diaper full. She was a little shy at first. But she did it, smiled for the picture and when she was all done telling Santa she wanted a new baby, she yelled " I did it! " and for all of you that are thinking about the diaper, Kevin changed her in the car before we left for home. As we were driving home Peyton said her favorite part was smiling for the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That story made me laugh out loud.
So does she want a new baby sister/brother or a new baby doll???
someone (else) had better get that child a baby!
Well she would like all 3 but for now a doll would be nice...
A little red headed elf just told me that Santa should bring her the baby since she asked him for it... So it be done....
What an hilarious story. I personally think she would like a new baby (sibling) instead of a baby doll............
Post a Comment