Saturday, September 29, 2007

Miss Me?













Sorry about that. Our computer got sick and its been in the shop. But I'm back now with lots to up date on. Peyton LOVES dance class now. I was able to get some pictures now that I am not dancing with her. Kevin is away trying to get Bambi . Yes that's him in the picture shooting his Bow in our back yard. Good Luck to you ! Oh and we went to the Cider Mill this morning. We had a good time until Peyton's meltdown. This time it was because the donuts were not chocolate! Kid after my own HEART!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would want chocolate too, in all fairness. and yes we did miss you.

Adams Clan said...

We missed you too. How is the Sound of Music going?? They are doing the show here in April and even though Grace didn't get the part we are still going, you should come along. Peyton would love it!! Oh and Chocolate donuts are the best.