Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Who is out there

If you are reading this please leave me a comment and let me know. I would love to hear from you. I will try to start a guest book but I have no Idea how to yet. Any tips form you expert bloggers would be helpful. Like extra stuff you do that I cant seem to find... Thanks and enjoy your day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog. I am out here. You are doing a fine job. I can offer no tips. Except that if you start to blog a lot, and then stop posting for a while, people will get mad at you. So don't stop. Just blog.

Anonymous said...

We are more people from North Carolina reading Peyton's Place.

There are many blogging tips and suggestions for personal journal style blogs like yours to "professional" blog read by thousands each day. Perhaps at the top of the list for all blogs is write at least five times each week.

This link has articles that are more slanted toward professionals, but you might also find useful ideas.

Adams Clan said...

I have a link to your blog on my blog. Blogger is very user friendly. I was able to put a pic of the kids and make link lists. If you go to the customize portion of the blog you can do loads of stuff. I also figured out how to make my pics smaller. I just saved them in an editing program at email size. I hope to read more soon. Here is the web site for Claire. I didn't post it on the blog cause I wasn't sure it was my place. www.caringbridge.org/visit/clairekeultjes
Thanks for keeping her and her family in your prayers.

Anonymous said...

I would just stay with the comments rather than a questbook. P.S. All is well here in NC except it is super hot.