Peyton how do you spell your name?
P-Y-10-11-12 !
Genius. Anyone else get it?
I'm just a kid who's 5. Each day I grow some more. I like exploring. I'm PEYTON. So many things to do. Each day is something new. I'll share them with you. I'm PEYTON. My world is turning, changing each day! With mommy and Daddy and finding my way! Growing up is not so tough except when I've had enough but there's lots of fun stuff. I'm PEYTON. Thats Me ! ~pbs~
4 comments:
Yep. Pey - ton (ten), 11, 12. I had to explain it to mom.
smartest 2 year old I know.
I think Dad is right,but I at first thought she thought the Y sounded like 9, y(9), 10,11,12...
Oh and R3 -- I have a pretty smart two year old too you know. Aunt's shouldn't play favorites!! ;-)
tell me how your 2 year old spells her name, R1. If she knows it starts with an "s" then they are tied for smartest 2 year old. and what does it matter, really?? They are both soooo darn cute! :)
Post a Comment